Msg box outta here

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 18:41:59 EST 2010

Jacques.

Tried fooling around per your suggestion. As usual with 4.5.2, I cannot
make anything stick.

As soon as I placed a breakpoint in the returnInField handler, msg started
working.   Tried a half dozen new sessions, new mainstack. No other software
open. A command from msg such as "answer XX" produced "XX". Great.

But, no returnInField message was ever trapped; the breakpoint may as well
have not been there.

Great.

Closed down one more time. New session. No msg action. Opened application
browser only. Msg works. Great.

New session.

Now cannot make msg do anything at all again. I am done with it. Back to
4.5.0.

Everything is great.

But thanks for taking the time...

Craig