any known LC bugs with handwriting pen input?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Dec 22 11:36:13 EST 2010

Hello,

LC 4.2, Win 7

A customer of mine uses the handwriting recognition with pen input. When he
enters a word into the handwriting recognition, hits enter to enter the
recognized word into a field in my program, the field input has a space
after each character of the word. Example, he writes "test", after entering
the text in my field is "t e s t".

I can't reproduce it here, because I don't have a pen input, but he says,
that this behavior only occours in my (LC) program. All other programs
behave "normal".

So has anybody encountered this behavior with LC or has a clue, what is
going on here?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo