Geometry Manager

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 21 18:45:14 EST 2010

Yes, I read the description in the User Guide.  Here's what I did.  I
selected a control that is over on the right of the card and set it to
Scale, then clicked the grey bar in the link area to create an
absolute link to the right edge of the window.  Then I resized the
width of the window.  The control wasn't scaled and it didn't move
relative to the right edge of the window, it was just cut off by the
new right edge of the window.  So I guess I'm not sure what else I
need to do.

Pete Haworth