ABNORMAL ANSWER DIALOG HEIGHT

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 20 22:05:23 EST 2010

Jacqui,

I removed the handlers that set the height of my cards when opened but I was still getting abnormally tall answer dialogs - both OSX and Windows. So what property or global is used to set the height of Dialogs? HOWEVER, I commented the following out of the Main Stack script and the problem with the abnormal dialog heights disappeared. I can't see how this should have affected the answer dialogs, but...
--on resumeStack
--    lock messages
--   set the height of this stack to 1092
--   set the top of this stack to 100
--   unlock messages
--  set the backgroundcolor of this stack to "Beige"
--  pass resumestack
--end resumeStack

Regarding the two level sub-stacks, it appears that LC just made the second level sub-stack another main stack, but it does get bundled with both the OSX and Window's versions and, to the point I have it developed, everything works as I expect it to.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>