Stack window/screen sizes

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Dec 20 21:53:26 EST 2010

I just installed my app on a computer other than the one it was
developed on and breathed a sigh of relief when everything still
worked... EXCEPT that the stack window sizes do not quite fit
vertically on the new computer.

I think this is because the screen resolution on the developing
computer is 1680x1050 and on the computer I installed it on, it's
1280x800 (and there is no 1680x1050 res available). How do I deal with
this? Is this what the Geometry manager is for and if so, is there
good tutorial out there for it?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth