Where is the substack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 20 17:50:25 EST 2010

On 12/20/10 4:13 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> I found that I needed to move the sack someplace for it to be saved
> anywhere. Pretty unexpected. (smile) We should, at least be told that
> when we create a sub-stack to a sub-stack. Didn't have to do that
> when I created a sub-stack to the main-stack. Definitely needs to be
> fixed. I lost several hours of work by not knowing that. Others
> BEWARE!!

It's documented that substacks can't have substacks. You're only allowed
one layer deep: a mainstack and any number of its substacks. I don't
think the engine even checks to see if there's anything else.

The IDE won't let you make a substack of a substack. You can try to do
it from a script or the message box, though I never tried it. Now I know
what happens. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com