Where is the substack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 20 17:13:34 EST 2010

I found that I needed to move the sack someplace for it to be saved anywhere. Pretty unexpected. (smile) We should, at least be told that when we create a sub-stack to a sub-stack. Didn't have to do that when I created a sub-stack to the main-stack. Definitely needs to be fixed. I lost several hours of work by not knowing that. Others BEWARE!!

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsisinc.com>