Vstudio for Linux uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Dec 19 02:22:37 EST 2010

On 12/19/10 12:44 AM, "Warren Samples" <warren at warrensweb.us> wrote:

Hi Warren,

> On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 21:01 +0200, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We have upload 3 archives of vstudio for linux.

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I'm really excited about this, but it gives the warning about being able
> to use it for only 10 minutes without a license.

So first of all -- IT WORKS FOR YOU?

Great! :-)

> Are there demo licenses available?
> Looking down the road, will those of us who have an actual
> license for another platform be able to replace it with one for Linux,
> since this wasn't an available option in the past? Yes, I know about the
> perpetually free "beta license", but I'd be interested in doing this :D

I think we have not yet work on Vstudio serials for linux side.

Good point... Now it is time.

It can take few days, because we need update also our store on web site to
generate new serials.

Then yes, I think we will provide some replacements for linux-fans.

For now please test Vstudio Linux as good as possible :)

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology