Valentina db under Linux ???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 18 18:16:45 EST 2010

Lynn-

Saturday, December 18, 2010, 2:22:01 PM, you wrote:

> I believe this set up was something different that what we did previously
> with Revolution, when you had the "roll back" system and multiple versions
> installed.

Ah. This is sounding less like a general-interest "here's how to get
Valentina working with LiveCode" thing and more like something offline
until it really *is* working.

So let me put out the call... can *anyone* install Valentina and have
it working from LiveCode?

> I've cc'd to Ruslan to have someone check it out. I know he and our
> primarily Linux guy are whittling away on this.

OK. Has Valentina *ever* worked on linux? Is this a new build?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net