Calling a revServer script from inside a .html page?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 05:39:43 EST 2010

Pierre, Thanks for the clarification. Not quite the answer I was hoping as I want to rev-enable existing auto-generated pages where I can't change the page mime-type from html. Still, at least I can stop trying to rev-enable the OSX Wiki Server and get on with some development work! ;-)
cordialement,
Keith..