Valentina db under Linux ???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 17 01:41:01 EST 2010

Ruslan-

> We will upload newer archive of V4REV Linux 32 bit
> In the nearest couple of hours. I will notify on Valentina list.

Here's what I get on Fedora Core 13:

extracted to home directory (/home/mwieder)
su -
./install vserver.sh

ln: accessing `libvclient_release_x86.so': Too many levels of symbolic links
ln: accessing `libvkernel_release_x86.so': Too many levels of symbolic links
ln: accessing `libvreport_release_x86.so': Too many levels of symbolic links
ln: accessing `libvshared_release_x86.so': Too many levels of symbolic links
cp: cannot stat `./VServer/*': No such file or directory

so now there's a VServer directory with four invalid links. Not very
encouraging.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net