OT: non-LC thing I made

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 21:45:10 EST 2010

Like Scott, I do use other tools, mostly Flash, and yesterday this thing I made became available in the App Store:

Andrew Answers for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

It was done in Flash, which is just about the only tool that could have done it. But there is another app that I need to do that might be better suited to LC, so I think I'll give that a try.

The app we did is aimed at younger children who want to be entertained while learning about the alphabet.