4wLCListSearch.rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 16 09:45:12 EST 2010

Richmond wrote:

> Being a shameless "dumpster diver" I have mucked around with
> the 4W_RevListSearch.rev stack. The mucked-about version is
> available at:
>
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/LClook.zip
>
> if anybody feels "funny" about that they should contact me (off-list)
> and I will remove it immediately. However I understand that FourthWorld
> put it in the public domain a long time ago.

Indeed I did, and it's great to see it was useful enough to warrant your
giving it a new live with your update.

Thanks for putting that together.  I'll see if I can get some time to
add an enhancement or two I've been sketching out and post it to RevNet
(with full credit for your contribution of course; much appreciated).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World