RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 08:25:25 EST 2010

...sorry, you're correct, it's an alias - mea culpa, still learning the jargon as well as the syntax!

Just to be clear, are you running a standard Snow Leopard machine as a server or the formal OSX Server product - I'm running the latter and the web services settings are very different to those on my standard Snow Leopard MBP?