RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Dec 16 08:11:30 EST 2010

Keith,

Symlink? Are you sure your CGI-BIN folder is a symlink and not an alias?

Check your Apache Error logs for suEXEC violations, you may be facing Apache
suEXEC violations...

As for your other email, this is plain vanilla snow leopard. I think it
creates a conf file for each user in the machine automatically, can't
remember if I created that or not.