Behaving badly with backgrounds

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:58:37 EST 2010

On 12/15/2010 11:51 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> You will have to go to each card and select the group from the Place Group menu. You can do this programmatically by using the place command place myGroup onto card.

Thanks . . .

Ooooh; tedious!

Well . . . I am proposing to have end-users create groups (by clicking
on a button) that
will then propagate across cards . . . in a standalone . . . Well; I'll
just have to get "down
'n dirty" and work out the thing in the stack and then see if it still
works in a standalone.

I wonder if when I exit the stack/standalone I will have to delete the
group once; or
whether what in fact is happening is the group is being duplicated
across whichever cards
I use the Place group command on and each instantiation will have to be
deleted
separately?