Behaving badly with backgrounds
richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:42:22 EST 2010
1. I developed a stack with one card.
2. Populated that card with a group "GX".
3. Set the backgroundBehavior of group "GX" to true.
4. Started making new cards, and as I did so the group "GX"
became visible on all of them.
Lovely . . . :)
5. As I made each new card I also created card-specific controls on that
6. Now I create a new group ("GN") on card 1 and set its backgroundBehavior
7. Group "GN" does NOT propagate across any of the pre-existing cards .
. . :(
How do I get a NEW group with backgroundBehavior set to true to propagate
across a set of cards created prior to that group?
More information about the Use-livecode