Live LiveCode Code Event

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 15 13:53:16 EST 2010

Dear LiveCoders,

Björnke and I are looking for people who want to participate in this Saturday's Live LiveCode Code Event as a speaker. Since Björnke is currently unavailable, I'm organising the event this time (until he his back).

The Live LiveCode Code Event is a rather informal gathering of LiveCode users on ChatRev http://bjoernke.com/chatrev . We start at 19:00h GMT and the event usually takes up to two hours, but your presentation really doesn't need to be much longer than 20 minutes and you're not obliged to stay until the end of the event.

You can talk about any LiveCode-related subject. People like to see concrete coding examples, but you can also show off your commercial applications  or just tell how LiveCode has made your live easer or funnier. You don't need to be an expert to show what you do with LiveCode.