msg box Bug?

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Wed Dec 15 12:56:12 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 11:43 -0500, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> I cannot invoke a command from the message box in v 4.5.2.
>
> Something like "beep 3" or "put   XYZ" simply does not work. No response.
>
> No problem if I go back to 4.5. Anyone else see this? I cannot use LC at
> all without good ol' msg.
>
> MAC OSX 10.4.11.    PPC G5.
>
> Craig Newman

Hey Craig,

Without meaning to dispute your experience - it drives me nuts when
people do that. I received an email from the a software author yesterday
that includes the phrase "it's actually impossible..." - I can say it's
not universal. Message Box seems working fine here running 4.5.2 under
Linux.

Good luck resolving it!

Best,

Warren