datagrid: sharing grid templates

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 15 12:43:41 EST 2010

Well this is interesting. I tried the method for determining the row template of a data grid that was copied from one stack to the other. Trevor is right, in that the pasted datagrid is using the template from the original stack! EEEK!!!

If I close the original stack and remove it from memory and then try to edit the row template, I get a dialog called Save stack revPropertyPallette 1.livecode. This scares me.

I would say then that the practice of copying a datagrid from one stack to another should be avoided at all costs. No telling what will happen now.

Bob