[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.1.6 - Pasting controls in your TMPL area

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:01:20 EST 2010

Dear LiveCode and DGH users,

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new version of the
Data Grid Helper plugin, our intuitive interface for building
DataGrids,

What we have for you in this new version:

Change:
- Copy / paste controls or images with COMMAND (Mac) or CONTROL
(Windows & Linux) is now supported in the TMPL area.

- Change in the layout handler built by the DGH's script builder. For
fields, the script builder takes now in care the state of the
dgColumnAligment for custom columns. Just build your script for a new
custom column with the Script Builder to have the corresponding
LayoutControl script.

Note that in case you add a custom behavior to a column, the
dgColumnAligment property is normally not handled by the DataGrid
engine. DGH in this case helps you to link the dgColumnAligment
property to the LayoutControl event of the custom behavior script.

- Minor changes in the ready to use scripts: "select all" and "add row".

Bug fixed:

- Fix a save request when closing the DGH window after an update in
the TMPL area.

- In the TMPL area, fix a bug when removing several controls at the same time.

- Fix a minor refreshing bug with the registering of the license. The
name and key were not properly updated in the registering window.

More information of our plugin and a link to download a free trial version here:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83:purchase-dgh&catid=41:tools-for-livecode&Itemid=64

New version of our Quick Start Guide:

We have updated our Quick Start Guide with the last additions of DGH.

You can download our new Quick Start Guide here:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=13:data-grid-helper-quick-start-guide&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

A big thanks to William Moseid for his help in the revision of the guide.
William has recently published a new interesting Fusion Chart article
in the RevUp newsletter:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/december/issue101/newsletter2.php

Best Regards,
--