array types

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 18:37:30 EST 2010

Hi,

Is posible in LiveCode delimite the chars of a variable inside of one array
to assign other variable that assign the values into the array to each
element.

Example, so my explanation is confused :) I know.

I have a string with:

00000Description nameT001    0.00    0.00

and I need to asign the entire string to the array but autofilling the
values like in Pascal when use "Type of"

So the string will be... splited by the definition of the array, but I don't
know if is posible define one array with the length of her elements.

00000
Description name
001
    0.00