OT: Powers of Ten

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Mon Dec 13 21:37:15 EST 2010

Colin,

yes the idea has been around for a long time and done quite a bit in
all sorts of ways.
The eames version was commissioned by IBM as part of a traveling
exhibit at the time and based on the 1957 book by Kees Boeke.

yours is a very nice interactive, and i think i may have played with
it in the past sometime, it tickled some neurons!

The Eames actually did quite a few short films and designed things
other than chairs, they are just remembered for that the most! they
did several exhibits for IBM in the 60s and 70s on math and science
that were really top top notch. also sometime check out tocatta for
toy trains -- quite fun!

cheers

jeff

On Dec 13, 2010, at 8:51 PM, use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com