Serious problems with command keys

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Dec 13 11:37:20 EST 2010

I have had good experiences of late with bug reporting thru the Revolution
Quality Control Center.   I have posted bugs recently and Runrev staff have
been actively engaged in trying to figure out what is going on and resolving
them.  The place for most of the discussion on the bug has been through the
RQCC.  I have also been successful to reaching out to other Runrev community
members who have been experiencing the same issues by posting my questions
(and referencing the bug report ID) on this list and the Improve LiveCode
list.  The common point of connection has been the bug report.  In my
experience it is worthwhile posting the report first and then appealing to
the list for confirmation, or help in tracking it down.

If you have posted this already what is the bug ID#?

Martin Koob