Various newbie doubts about LiveCode

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Mon Dec 13 08:47:52 EST 2010

Yes, for the moment, I will buy (when solved some question about my
card, because they don't accept Maestro) Desktop ISV and I will buy
Server and mobile licenses later once this project is delivered and
charged.

I'm very interested in server side development, but as I say, this for
another moment :D

Cheers and thanks for your comments. I had already decided to buy
LiveCode, but now I'm even more determined :)