selectionChanged message

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Dec 12 13:27:29 EST 2010

I have a front script that intercepts the selectionChanged message to
deal with some special handling of datagrids.  The dictionary says
that selectionChanged is "Sent to a field or player when the selection
is changed."  Obviously the datagrid message should be added to that
description but it also seems form error I get in my script that other
events cause a selectionChanged message to be created.  Does anyone
have any experience of all the events that cause this message to be
generated?
Thanks,

Pete Haworth