Suffixes Rename_Anomaly - Renaming batch files in Livecode

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Dec 12 02:40:16 EST 2010

Recently, stephen barncard wrote:

> So no one here has used *rename* lately?

I have a renaming stack that I made ages ago for bulk renaming files.  It
still seems to work as expected.

When I try your stack and follow your instructions, pressing the blue button
adds a "not found" label to each item in the outputText field and nothing
happens in the finder.  Not sure where the issue is in your existing stack,
but can you try a simpler version that does a basic rename just to verify
the problem?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director