[Semi-OT] [ANN] Sqwerly Chat

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Dec 11 19:36:53 EST 2010

Haven't yet had a chance to try it out properly, but one initial
response ...

the home page has these annoying flashing/fading keywords - which are
light grey on white background and very hard to see and read before they
fade completely.   OS X, Chrome 8.0.552.215, Macbook Pro.

(Or supply eyes that are less than 50 years old to all users :-) :-()

-- Alex.