Concatenating 2 stacks.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 11 16:48:46 EST 2010

On 12/11/10 3:04 PM, Richmond wrote:
> I have 2 main stacks that I want to combine into
> 1 stack, the 2 stacks following each other sequentially.
>
> But I don't know how to do this.

There's no automatic way. You have to copy the cards of stack 2 and
paste them at the end of stack 1. If you have a lot of cards, you could
write a script to do it. If the two stacks use different stack scripts,
you'll need to manually edit the one in stack 1 and add any handlers
that were only in stack 2.

Alternately, you could set stack 2 to be a substack of stack 1. That's
easy. Just change stack 2's "mainstack" in its property inspector.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com