[Semi-OT] [ANN] Sqwerly Chat

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 08:56:37 EST 2010

Just tried to go there(firefox) empty screen as mentioned by Scott up above.
Then tried it with safari and got:

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.sqwerly.com/room?q=12027” because the
server unexpectedly dropped the connection. This sometimes occurs when the
server is busy. Wait for a few minutes, and then try again.

Will attempt to get in again in a bit.