How to select image object instead of group

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 06:59:08 EST 2010

Scott,

There are good reasons to use background groups.

Add the following line to your script, and it will work:

on mouseup
  answer file "Select your file:"
  if it is  empty exit to top
  set the filename of image "image" to it
end mouseup

The group script is as follows ( just to prove to me this what was
happening:
on mouseup
  if the short name of the target = "The name of my field" then
    send mouseup to field "the name of my field" of me
  end if
end mouseup

Do all things with love