How to select image object instead of group

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Dec 10 20:19:03 EST 2010

What's being triggered in the group: a mouseDown or mouseUp handler, or something similar? It must be something common to both the image and the fields.

If I understand what you're trying to do, you should be able to 1) place the handler in the script of the image, or 2) in the group's mouseDown/Up handler, use something like:
on mouseUp
   if word 1 of name of the the target = "image" then
      do image-related stuff here...
   else
      do default field-related stuff here...
   end if