Dictionary has stopped working

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Dec 10 17:37:59 EST 2010

Thanks Peter. What is driving me crazy, though, is the changing of the stack height as I go from card to card. No rhyme or reason for that and JUST started happening. I've been working on this project for over two months now. At one point I did have the resizable check box set, but I've changed that now. (sigh!) I have started switching back and forth with the menus, making some in the Mac Menu bar and some on the cards. Maybe this is confusing LC and may be the source of my problem.

Joe Wilkins