FTP problems

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Dec 10 13:53:46 EST 2010

Folks,

The FTP server is not recognizing the PASS command for sending password.
After USER anonymous command it logs you in without waiting for a PASS
command. It answers the PASS with 500 and thus Rev engine stops processing.

if you want to have some fun with this:

go stack url "http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/netlab.rev"

cheers
andre