Opening documents with Quick Look on iPad?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Dec 10 13:49:21 EST 2010

As I have no DSL connexion currently, I use my 3G ipad for internet connexions. I highly recommend GoodReader for iPad. It is a must have. As far as your problem is concerned, I would suggest tranferring your documents to GoodReader, much  like what you can do in the mail app.
Best
François.

Envoyé de mon iPhone