combine...doesn't?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 9 12:20:31 EST 2010

When I was having these issues, it was explained to me that these functions for arrays are a throwback to when Revolution only had simple one dimensional arrays, and that they do not work with the new multidimensional arrays. Bummer, huh?

Some have written some good functions to do what you want, or you can roll your own.

Bob