[OT] Beta testing of ImageOrganizer

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:04:15 EST 2010

> If you have an interest and are willing to provide constructive feedback and
> comments, please contact me off-list indicating your platform of choice
> (Mac, XP, Vista or Win7).
>
> Hugh Senior
> FLCo

As much as I wish it to be otherwise, I truly cannot contribute any
time for beta testing (or very little at best), but I do have to say
that the appearance is very professional and awesome looking!  Nice
stuff. :-)

I do have a question for you...
It appears that you have the Windows version of the program split up
separately between XP and Vista/Win 7.... Am I reading that correctly
and if so, why did you choose to go that route?

Best regards,
David C.