ANN: glx2 is now open source

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Dec 8 21:20:25 EST 2010

Monte-

> Hi Mark

> I can't find anywhere that mentions the license Jerry has agreed to. Can you point me to it?

Download the stack, open the property editor, and look at the
uRIP["EULA"] of the mainstack. To sum things up, the editor is yours
to do with what you will (kind of the WTF license approach), including
commercial applications if that's appropriate. There's an added
proviso that if you make improvements to the editor you're encouraged
to merge them back into the main source so that we can all benefit
from the community's input.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net