IDE Save

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 8 16:48:39 EST 2010

Thanks for the explanation.  Haven't tried the destroyStack property
but using Close and Remove From Memory wants to close the stack file,
not just the currently active stack window.

So I guess the only way to discard changes to a specific stack window
is to either use Close/Remove From Memory or Quit, and deny the save
option, is that right?

Pete Haworth