Find/Replace

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 8 16:36:55 EST 2010

Thanks for the guidance on the replace, understand it now.

After I wrote about the scroll arrows, I realised that the top one was
there, I guess I usually want to scroll down so I only noticed the
bottom one was missing, so you're seeing the same as me.  IS there way
to un-hide the bottom scroll arrow?

Pete Haworth