Find/Replace

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 8 14:11:31 EST 2010

I use the IDE Find/Replace frequently.  It seems there are two
different dialogs depending on if you have a script editor window open
(I think).  The one I'm talking about comes up when I hit Cmd-F in a
script editor window, then click the "More" button.

I have a couple of problems with this dialog.  It seems to work fine
in terms of finding and displaying in the Search results tab.
However, nothing I do seems to make the Replace and Replace All button
functional - they are always greyed out.  Is that functionality not
implemented?

The other issue is that the Search Results tab never displays any
vertical scroll arrows.

SHould I submit these as bugs or am I missing something?

Pete Haworth