IDE Save

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 8 14:03:42 EST 2010

Well I'm not sure I'm ready to say that save as standalone NEVER saves
script changes, just that ti didn.t appear to in this particular
instance.  I can't figure out what I did differently this time around
to cause that problem.  I guess the real message is that you can't
rely on the IDE to save when it should and you have to deal with it
however you can.  Personally, I think that's a ridiculous situation
but it is what it is.

Pete Haworth