IDE Save

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 8 13:39:19 EST 2010

Oh that's interesting. Save as Standalone does not save your script changes beforehand. Well that is good to know. Still, I save every time I make a series of code changes that will compile, like every few lines or so. I think with GLX2 and Remo, simple hitting the enter key will save and compile it.

Bob