preOpenStack - Main stack script affects SubStack when it opens?

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 7 21:41:51 EST 2010

I think I've run into that and got round it by checking the name of
"this stack" in the preOpenStack handler and only executing the rest
of the script if I'm in the mainstack.  Actually, come to think about
it, that was in a preOpenCard handler for a card in the main stack,
not the main stack itself but I'm sure the same technique will work.

Pete Haworth