Window Positioning

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Dec 7 19:18:29 EST 2010

stacks save their position and size into themselves when you save them, be it via the save menu or by any other means. Stacks that are a standalone can't save themselves. Other programs use  setting files or the registry to save their window size and positioning between launches.

Note that the IDE might reposition your stacks, depending on the windowboundingrect which excludes the IDE's menubar, iconbar and the tools palette from the available places for stacks.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: