iOS pickWheel woes....

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Tue Dec 7 16:26:49 EST 2010

Bernd,
Thanks for the advice.

I'll play with work arounds for a bit and appreciate your input. I was also thinking of using your SlotMachine approach though I have to admit I haven't had much luck showing and hiding things on iOs and will have to see how I can do that. You are way ahead of me in terms of coding expertise. I hope it is simply that I haven't been playing enough.

The ideal outcome would be for the result of the pick to be available without any workarounds which I'm sure is both the intent and where this will ultimately end up. It would be nice to know how long that will take though.

Thanks again,
Jim

James H. MacConnell

Consensus Technology, LLC