Maximize A Stack

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:30:46 EST 2010

I tried....
set the rect of stack 'whateverName' to screenRect()

Although it maximizes my stack...it cuts everythings from the
screen...including my task bar and the top of my stack.

It is really weird as I started a new stack with nothing added and try to
maximize it and it is only covering half my screen.   Just wanted to make
sure I didn't limit the size of my stack with any code. For some reason I
cannot maximize a stack on my Windows 7 the way maximize should work.

When I compile the object as a standalone...the maximize works as it
should.  It is only when I am working with the stack in RR is when I can't
maximize.  Not sure if anyone else is experiencing anything like this.  At
this point...I am not worried to much as it works as a standalone.
Warren