LiveCode and facebook

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Tue Dec 7 05:17:07 EST 2010

Hi Harald,

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you've solved a problem that would
interest quite a number of others in the community. If you would like to
share your code then you can do with every other LiveCode user by uploading
it to revOnline. It's the 4th button from the left in the main LiveCode
toolbar.

Warm regards,

Ben

On 3 December 2010 12:09, Harald Müller <harald at etcpp.de> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I managed to login a user to facebook via LiveCode and to get his/her
> permissions
> to write to the wall. Also posting to the users wall is possible. I'm doing
> this for later
> versions of the iOS Plugin and hope it will include revBrowser (which I
> need to let the
> user login).
>
> If anyone is interested in the code and wants to optimize it with me:
> you're welcome!
> BTW: Is there a place anywhere in the web for working together on code?
>
> Best regards,
> Harald.
>
> | Harald Müller (www.etcpp.de)
> | Theodor-Körner-Straße 4, 97072 Würzburg
> | Telefon + 49-[0]931-329090-42
> Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
> service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

Revolution Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : ben at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com