PDF ?

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 18:27:21 EST 2010

*whines like a whimpering cat at the last prospects of an automated process dwindle into insignficance.*

ho hum.

It's interesting that software like acrobat pro and PDFShrink and particularly this one...

PDFPen http://smilesoftware.com/PDFpen/index.html

... seem to have the 'open & edit a PDF file' thing down. I wonder if there are any closet LiveCode dev dudes on their teams!!!!