PDF ?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:35:02 EST 2010

If you only want to fill in the stamp and then print the result, what
I do is import the pdf as an image, overlay fields wherever I need
them, then fill them in by script, and print the result. If you want
to export it instead of printing it, you could take a snapshot of the
result and export that as jpg or, I guess, as a pdf file, though I'm
not sure about the latter, maybe use the pdfLib for that.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig